Genium's MSDS Collection
- One of the
respected sources of independently produced Material Safety
Data is now available on-line.
Health Effects Look-Up
- quickly points out the principal potential acute effects associated with an exposure to the eyes, skin, respiratory tract, and gastrointestinal tract.
- summarizes the steps to take when a hazardous material is inhaled, ingested, comes in contact with skin, or comes in contact with the eyes.
Exposure Limits Look-Up
- Find the exposure limit data you need,
quickly with this chemical name and CAS No. Look-Up tool.
Chemical Hazard Overviews
- Concise hazard
profiles for over 3,800
- Find out if a chemical is regulated by SARA,
RCRA, CERCLA, or TSCA.
- Find chemical name synonyms.